Thread: Cotton Contour Diapers?

Default Cotton Contour Diapers?

Hey everyone.

So the wife and I are trying to save some money and give cloth diapers a shot. I was checking out amazon and I saw these diapers from Baby Pants. I had two questions:

1. Has anyone tried these/are they worth the $25?

2. In the product description it says 4x8x4 or 6x10x6. What do those measurements indicate?

You should check They might help on size and such.

I believe those indicate the number of panels. Left, Middle, Right. The ones with more are gauze and less are birdseye. I've got these and they are wonderful. I also use the Snapees they sell instead of Diaper pins and that is a very nice combination. If you are going to use these at night, then you may need some boosters.

I have 3 of their 4 x 8 x 4 twill prefolds. They are made in China. I also have 4 of the 4 x 10 x 4 twill prefolds from changingtimesdiaperco. I will order from changingtimesdiaperco or rearz (same diaper), If I need more diapers.
    a prefold and a contour are different styles of diapers. The contour will have some material cut out of the area between the legs to reduce the bulk.

"4x8x4" describes the thickness of the diaper: Four layers on the sides, eight layers down the middle. Also, when deciding on a size, be sure to account for the ~15% shrinkage that will happen over the first few washes!

may i suggest to you this Adult Flannel Diapers

idk if you would want prints on your diaper but there is a option on that website if you wish to look at those be my guest. they are pretty decent diapers