Thread: My present

Default My present

My best friend today at work she gave me a suprise present it was a tickle me elmo she handed it to me and i hugged it in front of my co workers

Quote Originally Posted by zackiepooh1992 View Post
    My best friend today at work she gave me a suprise present it was a tickle me elmo she handed it to me and i hugged it in front of my co workers
    is it a: Tickle Me Elmo X TMX Elmo - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by zackiepooh1992 View Post
    Nice, at least she was thinking of you.

Oh Em Gee! That has to be the most annoying toy ever! LOL

That said...one day last spring my granddaughter and I were in a thrift shop on the way home from school, and she found a tickle-me-Ernie...she wanted to get it for her baby brother. I said "Go ask the lady how much it is." and she came back and said "It's 99cents, can we get it?"...at that point I didn't even know if it worked...but I bought it anyway. It was so cute (when I realised it worked...and I only paid 99cents for it!)...and she didn't even want anything for herself!

lol that story above was funny and yeah my best friend was like yeah you need batterys for it or it wont work so last night im in my room and it starts laughing and talking keep in mind my grandmom is in the her room and its next door to mine i was like wtf my Elmo had to make noise right now lol

lol I had one of those when i was 3, they've been around forever!
    however, I always tell my friends about this video when I hear "Tickle me Elmo"
    Is It A Good Idea To Microwave Tickle Me Elmo - YouTube
    I'm Subscribed to them and they have microwaved over 350 items. you name it, they've probably cooked it! This and the Mighty putty episode are my 2 favorites, funny as hell!