Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what is your worst leak that has happened to you?

Default what is your worst leak that has happened to you?

what is the worst diaper leak you have ever experienced?

I was letting a small wee out while driving in my car. I didn't think the diaper was full at all, but some leaked out and gave the classic crescent moons on my pants. fortunately all i had to do was walk into my apt.

Not a diaper leak as such because I was wearing a condom catheter but I was out with friends at a pub, merrily taking a leak and was oblivious to the fact that the leg bag tube had pulled out of the cath until I felt wet, looked down and saw that my trousers were soaked, as was the vinyl seat. Worse part of it all was that I had to walk out of the pub in view of everyone. To top it off I had sit in my mates car for a ten mile journey home, leaking all the way. That was the most embarrassing experience of my life but my mate was very understanding and it didn't spoil our friendship. It was also one of the reasons I stopped using condom catheters and am now happily diapered.

medicNS

Used the diaper waaaaaaaaaay to much. I actually think it was one of my very first times using it. I continued to wet it at the neighbors house where I was over watching WWF at the time. I went to sit up and realized not only was my ass soaked, but the couch cushion was soaked. I had to intentionally spill my glass of water on me and make it look like an accident to explain the wet cushion and pants lol...I got away with it.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by medicNS View Post
    I had to intentionally spill my glass of water on me and make it look like an accident to explain the wet cushion and pants lol...I got away with it.
    wow, that was some quick thinking!

As for me, I've never had any bad leaks when wearing out and about. I'm pretty good at knowing when the diaper I am wearing is reaching it's capacity. I'd have to say the worse has been in my own car on the way home.

I overwet my diaper while I wasn't wearing plastic pants and I didn't realize it was leaking out my butt, had soaked my sleeping pants and was getting onto my chair until I shifted and felt my leg was wet. That was one hell of a shock considering I didn't want to explain why my chair might have smelled like pee.

Thankfully I had been drinking so much that it was mostly diluted and relatively easy to clean up.

The worst was having a diaper leak while in bed with my wife. Fortunately it wasn't much and stayed on my side, but still.......

When I was in Middle School I had to stay after school with a little program some of the teachers ran until my steppmother got off work. Well, back then all I had were Depends that comparatively speaking were terrible.

Well, long story short, I was very wet by the time that 5pm rolled around and my diaper leaked all down my pants as I was talking to the guy who would eventually be the starting running back on the football team. He ran off afterwards shouting that I was gross and peed myself.

So, yeah. Embarrassing day, I've had worse ones, but most of those involve poop and kind of get a little graphic.