Thread: Dealing with New Incontinence

Default Dealing with New Incontinence

Hi everyone,

So I thought I would post a quick introduction. My name is Matt and I have recently bee diagnosed with multiple forms of incontinence. I was diagnosed with urge and stress incontinence as well as nocturnal enuresis. My Drs believe that this stems from a recent back injury that led to nerve damage.
    * * *I just wanted to meet people that may share the same issues and maybe find some help in dealing with the issues that come along with being incontinent.

Quote Originally Posted by mgavula View Post
    Hi everyone,

So I thought I would post a quick introduction. My name is Matt and I have recently bee diagnosed with multiple forms of incontinence. I was diagnosed with urge and stress incontinence as well as nocturnal enuresis. My Drs believe that this stems from a recent back injury that led to nerve damage.
    * * *I just wanted to meet people that may share the same issues and maybe find some help in dealing with the issues that come along with being incontinent.

Welcome mgavula to ADISC! Glad to meet you. I'm glad to see you say you have IC problems. I would suggest you visit our IC sub forum. You'll find alot of
    interesting threads there. I my self have a urge IC problem. Also do you have anyother hobbies and interests? I myself am retired and a big fan of
    NASCAR and the Texas Rangers.