Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your input required!

Error404

Default Your input required!

Infantilism Discussion. - Nearly Three Year Old Thread! | Gaia Online

Please note, the first post is now quite outdated and in need of update, however, having a bunch of infantilists posting within would be great to help me keep the thread alive and keep up our good name. So far we've only had one or two flamers who have either been banned from the thread or banned from the forums.

Help a little brother out and throw down some info of your own into the thread?

Thanks guys!

E404~ <3

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by d4l View Post
    some one just had to bring up the csi episode
    Of course, it's bound to happen. The media is one of the biggest public outlooks for reference to anything out of the ordinary.

EmeraldsAndLime

Too much to read through. X_x

Although it seems people are really blurring the line between what exactly constitutes an infantilist. Perhaps the definition isn't as specific as we thought...

And where are the 634 people who voted I am an infantilist...And I hearby claim one of your cookies!

Wait someone post about Infantilism on a online gaming forum? If so why would they want to?

and damn 198 pages!! I am not reading all of that.

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Wait someone post about Infantilism on a online gaming forum? If so why would they want to?

and damn 198 pages!! I am not reading all of that.
    That 'someone' is ME. It's an extended discussion forum for discussing the deeper aspects of life.

As for those 634? They've posted within those pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post
    That 'someone' is ME. It's an extended discussion forum for discussing the deeper aspects of life.

As for those 634? They've posted within those pages.
    Okay...

Eh. I really don't feel a need to educate others on ABDLism. If they wanted to know about it, they'd research it themselves.

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    Eh. I really don't feel a need to educate others on ABDLism. If they wanted to know about it, they'd research it themselves.

Ahh, but there's a lot of rubbish out there. Chances are they'd get the wrong impression about the whole thing. May as well give them information first hand if they ask for it.

Error404

Thanks Lukie.

The way I see it, they need to know about us and who we REALLY are. The general public consensus seems to be that we are sick perverts and pedophiles, so, the whole CHOICE of opening the thread determines if they really want to learn or not.

I'm not trying to get us accepted, I'm just enforcing the fact we are 'normal' in the sense of the word and have nothing to do with real children. As for being perverts, I can't vouch for everyone.

Oh...Hey Shodai.

<3