Thread: Herro

Default Herro

Sup peeps, name is MateriaMedica. I used to have a profile on here longways back but I completely forgot it but whatevers. Anyways, I'm curious to see how things are in the community and I'm open for discussion. I like video games, cartoons/anime and art and I hope to stick around a lot longer this time.

Welcome back! I too am a fan of the video games and I have been exploring the anime realm and have found a few series that i really like! Hope you have some fun here!

"Herro"

"Oh, I see I'm addressing, The Craw."

"Not The Craw, you idiot, .... The Craw."

"Oh, The Craw."

"Enough of this nonsense. I'm afraid it's all over for you Mr. Smart."

Quote Originally Posted by MateriaMedica View Post
    Sup peeps, name is MateriaMedica. I used to have a profile on here longways back but I completely forgot it but whatevers. Anyways, I'm curious to see how things are in the community and I'm open for discussion. I like video games, cartoons/anime and art and I hope to stick around a lot longer this time.
    Hello there and welcome! Seems like this is basically your introduction, even if you used to be involved a long ways back. This is a pretty awesome community in my eyes, and I hope you find it to be the same for you and you do stick around!

You mentioned you like some interests I share, so you feel like talking more about what types of video games and cartoons and anime that you like? Telling us that kinda thing can really help you stand out from the other newbies who are cool in a different way then how you cool you are.

If you feel like it too, you can also explain how you became interested in the site's subject manner, diapers. We of course, will be respectful.. but don't share more then you are comfortable sharing on that regard. No one wants to pressure you.

Hope you enjoy your time on ADISC.