Thread: wearing for me

Default wearing for me

For me wearing diapers feels amazing and wetting them even better. But I have such a hard time accepting it and such guilt and shame everytime I wear. One person knows about it and that's my girlfriend. She lets me wear in front of her but lately I feel like it's a complete turn off for her and for me it turns me on more then anything. I don't know what to do I don't know if I should accept it or try to forget about it.

Well one thingis for sure: it won't just go away. You shouldn't feel guilty because it's a part of who you are. Feeling guilty about this is like feeling guilty for having brown eyes.

You can ignore it and continue a "normal" relationship, but that doesn't seem like the best course of action. What I'd do currently is to keep any diapered time to yourself and have regular sexual relations with your girlfriend. Maybe she'll like the diaper side of you later on, but I think it's best to keep side of you to yourself for now.

I actually just told my gf about my enjoyment of diapers recently. She was pretty open minded but mainly curious to understand me better. She actually liked it when i wore a diaper because i did get so turned on and she loved that. Id like her to wear as well as i think itd be fun but even if i can just wear them im happy with that. Ive never had anyone else in my life accept it except her.

The thing is that if you try to ignore your urges for diapers more than likely they will come back at some point with a vengeance. Doing this you run the risk of entering into the dreaded binge and purge cycles which aren't really healthy. If she truly loves you she will accept that this too is a part of who you are. I think you probably should have a mature conversation with her about her honest feelings about you wearing and come up with a plan that mutually fits you both. I can tell you from experience trying to hide it won't do you much good long term. I am dealing with the same issues with my fiancÚ at the moment. She knows about my DL/AB side and accepts that it's a part of me and not going anywhere but she is not a fan of the whole thing. We have agreed to basically letting me be diapered once a week, she decides what night it will be and informs me of it the day of. She will then diaper me for bed and pick out a pair of plastic pants for me to wear over it because she doesn't like leaks or the smell of being wet. The next morning she will let me stay in it as long as its not leaking or we have to go somewhere. She doesn't want to change any wet diapers and will not do anything sexual in regards to them which is frustrating, but to he honest we have come a long way since I first told her last year. Just be true to yourself and confident and everything will work out.

Quote Originally Posted by adlover View Post
    For me wearing diapers feels amazing and wetting them even better. But I have such a hard time accepting it and such guilt and shame everytime I wear. One person knows about it and that's my girlfriend. She lets me wear in front of her but lately I feel like it's a complete turn off for her and for me it turns me on more then anything. I don't know what to do I don't know if I should accept it or try to forget about it.

Has she tried wearing herself? That's what I did when my DL guy told me of his fetish for diapers. I found if hard to accept in the beginning and it was only when I tries it for myself that I found there was nothing to be afraid of although it was a little strange the first time he wore for me, would she be open to wearing? Not mexisaeily in front I you for the first time but sometime when she's alone? I always find the best way to understand things better is to experienc them first hand

Hope this helps

Fyre89

- - - Updated - - -

Apologies for the typos, I'm typing from an iPhone and the text isn't shifting along the screen so I'm at the mercy of autocorrect

I say stop wearing them of front of her and if she asks why you stop wearing it around then it would be a good time to tell her your dilemma. I say this is a good approach since you do care what she's thinking and this type of stuff need some time to process, especially if she doesn't really know about the AB/DL community.

When I started my relationship, I was already like a father figure. She is 22 and I'm 21. She suffered with depression, so I am there to take care of her. I bought her a paci a while back and she uses it every once and a while, I also got get a giant teddy bear for valentines day. In my own way, she is my little, but I haven't gotten the courage to ask her to try wearing or if she is okay with me wearing. That's my only secret that I keep from her.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottoxgam View Post
    When I started my relationship, I was already like a father figure. She is 22 and I'm 21. She suffered with depression, so I am there to take care of her. I bought her a paci a while back and she uses it every once and a while, I also got get a giant teddy bear for valentines day. In my own way, she is my little, but I haven't gotten the courage to ask her to try wearing or if she is okay with me wearing. That's my only secret that I keep from her.
    Yeah thats funny I kinda am the same way with my girl. I got her a koala bear that she named boobear and sleeps with every night and I sometimes joke with her about getting her a paci but thats it.