Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pampers Extra Protection?

Default Pampers Extra Protection?

I've used Pampers Baby Dry 6 in the past and they're not bad--just don't hold quite enough comfortably. Has anyone tried the Extra Protection versions? How are they?

Huggins Overnights are also something I'd look into trying.

The fact that you can even fit into a baby diaper has probably made you the envy of many an AB on this site (myself included lol) so I don't know if you'll get much help.

I prefer Huggies over nights, their thicker and more absorbent then Pampers extended protection or the other Pampers diapers.
    Pampers in the pre SAP days were a really good absorbent diaper, but after they they started using the SAP and made their diapers paper thin, their pretty much useless.

I have tried the extra protection Pampers (size 6), and like them VERY much. They fit very similar to the baby dry 6 and the cruisers 7 and hold a little more than either. The box that I got had a very strong pampers scent which I like a lot. I also have some Huggies overnites in a size 6, but they don't fit without extending the tapes, they're just not stretchy enough- although they DO hold a crazy amount of liquid.

I like both of them Pampers Extra Protection size 6 and Huggies Overnites size 6. I think Huggies Overnites size 6 is a little thicker.

I used to be able to fit in Pampers Cruisers easily a few years back. Those worked quite well for me. I've never been able to fit in Huggies. They're always so small compared to Pampers.

Take a look at this post and all your baby diaper size questions will be answered:

It looks like the extra protection size 6 are about the same size as baby dry size 6.

I'm skeptical that any baby diapers will fit very well on a normal size adult. Yeah, I've done it, and I can get them on if I extend the tapes, but they don't fit and don't hold very much. What I've found works better is using a baby diaper as a stuffer inside of goodnites. Or, you know, diapers designed to fit an adult.

I think I'll try the Extra Protection and Overnites + Goodnites combo. And yeah these are just for fun--Bambinos and SDKs are on the way.

I use Pampers EP fairly often. The absorbency is good ... for a baby diaper. Really, there's not a baby diaper out there that can cope with an adult-sized "flood," so avoiding accidents is always a matter of controlling your flow and positioning yourself correctly (if you're a guy). I've been lucky to get a few really stretchy batches of EP recently -- rivaling Cruisers. Or perhaps that's just how they are nowadays. Still, there's never a doubt that I'm wearing a drastically undersized diaper when I have one of these on!

Huggies Overnights are much thicker, but are also shorter and less stretchy. Unless you're a beanpole, your chances of even barely stretching into them are very small.

I can still wear pampers I myself was looking for some new diapers. I was going to get tena slip maxis, but I can't afford them right now. I may try extra protection first.