Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hi everybody

Quote Originally Posted by isuckatmakingusernam View Post
    Hi everybody
    Hi yourself. I suck at making user names, and passwords; anything that requires creativity. I've always been dogboy in my mind, and I've even used Poopaws as an imaginary business when the computer requires it....teehee.

If you read the article on making introductions, you'll see that we usually tell a little about ourselves so that others might get to know us, and even make on line friends. I'm an older member, a professional musician, an educator and a published writer. The writing part is something I feel compelled to do, and have been writing ever since college. My major is in church music performance, and I've sung in Philharmonic Hall and Carnegie Hall, to name a few.

For recreation I like getting out on my Trek 7.5 bike and ride on our extended bike trail, which runs through the foothills of the Shenandoah Mountains and crosses the historic James River. I hope you will tell us about your likes and interests.