Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Test your internet speed

Default Test your internet speed There was a topic on this before test your speed then post it.

Ill post mine when my bro isn't playing online games got it to 30k one day though download of course.

:'( That thing is wrong btw, I'm with dodo not telstra

i giggle when i see that i dont know why the upload is so bad right now, its usually 2megs

Well, my internet has been craping out for a few days now, (I think Rogers is screwing around with the server, updating, or upgrading something...)

I do post but my mobo is struggling...
    I get 15kps out of my 20000 max..

Mine seems to be right, my internet is lagging right now but w/e

I should have one more both.

*cries for the loss of her 10Mbps connection* these trying times (when I'm broke and can't afford 10Mbps) I have to settle for 256Kbps and basic cable (around 30 channels) television (although I am looking into switching providers, I just need to find out what it's gonna cost me if I do) are my speeds...not bad for what is supposed to be 256Kbps download (and I'm behind a wireless router which can (and does) slow things down)

*cries more 'cause it still SUCKS*