Thread: Greetings from a new baby

Default Greetings from a new baby

Hello to all fellow dl and ab, it has been some time since i registered i completely forgot to do my introduction oops ( silly me), well im a friendly chatter and also bit short tempered but do not worry im not fond to do flame wars , im in my last year to conclude my studies as mechanical engineer , also i like football, waterpolo(too bad there are not many places to practice where i live ) and of course playing videogames , i came here to share some experiences and read stories about others members, i absolutely want to feel that im not alone about my dl side, well that it for now, and thanks for take your time to read this. (Pd im still learning english if i made a mistake probably is because that)

Welcome to the community. I am also an engineer, having an electrical engineering degree. I have been specializing in computer software engineering for most of my career and really enjoy it. I hope you have a good time reading all about us little ones and look forward to reading about your views on the subject. See you around the site.

Welcome! You are deffinately NOT alone, And i bet your English is better than mine lol

Default Re: Greetings from a new baby

Welcome from me too!

What are the general rules for water polo? Is it played like the "horse version" or more like basketball or netball for example?

My B-I-L is in the REME (Royal Electrical Mechanical Engineers) based out in Germany.

Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your time here.

[This is my first attempt at a welcome, so if it is not very good, please do say ]