Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Changing Mats

Question Changing Mats

So whenever Daddy changes me he just lays me down on the floor or on my bed without anything between me and the surface. I'm thinking about getting a changing mat. Does anyone use them? If so, do you have any recommendations?
    Would definitely prefer something cute

I use 30x36 underpads for changing. When I untape sometimes I have a tendacey to squirt just like a baby does. Sometimes it doesn't all
    go into the diaper and the pad catches it. Also helps when you got a soaking wet diaper when you lay down to take it off. When the pad
    gets wet you just throw them away just like a disposable diaper. I also use them with my cloth diapers. A pack of ten lasts awhile if you don't
    get them wet every time you use them. I just buy mine at CVS.

who does these? I wish I had an AB changing mat

i use a pvc/vinal changing mats also have some travel one that fould small and easly fits in to my back pack or i take one of my travel bag amd oyu can get normal one quite big or have one made

- - - Updated - - -

i use a pvc/vinal changing mats also have some travel one that fould small and easly fits in to my back pack or i take one of my travel bag amd oyu can get normal one quite big or have one made which two of mine where done to a custem by cozy and dry

http://cosyndry.com/

i have a changing mat from cosyndry made for ab/dls so they are really big and have cute baby prints you can choose diffrent prints.but they are little expensive. abouth 64$ other wise you can just buy to normal baby changing mats and put them togheter just use some duck tape under them so they will hold togheter just find some that will be big enuff for you. i have used to do that.................good luck

i do use two like that but i dont fix them like that as i take em travling sometime from mothercare i think or kidicare also maybe look at a nap mat?

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    I use 30x36 underpads for changing. When I untape sometimes I have a tendacey to squirt just like a baby does. Sometimes it doesn't all
    go into the diaper and the pad catches it. Also helps when you got a soaking wet diaper when you lay down to take it off. When the pad
    gets wet you just throw them away just like a disposable diaper. I also use them with my cloth diapers. A pack of ten lasts awhile if you don't
    get them wet every time you use them. I just buy mine at CVS.
    That's a pretty good idea!! Not exactly babyish, but definitely functional.

Quote Originally Posted by littlebboy88 View Post
    i have a changing mat from cosyndry made for ab/dls so they are really big and have cute baby prints you can choose diffrent prints.but they are little expensive. abouth 64$ other wise you can just buy to normal baby changing mats and put them togheter just use some duck tape under them so they will hold togheter just find some that will be big enuff for you. i have used to do that.................good luck
    That would be so great to have! But I definitely don't have the money for it lol. I'm actually not so worried about size. I'd be content with something big enough that my lower half can easily fit on.
    Perhaps I'll search around Babies R Us sometime. I feel like changing mats should come in some variety of sizes

i say you be ok with a normal changing mat them and they do mine are 77long i thing

When you have an experienced parent ... they have most likely had a baby pee intentionally during a change to be funny. We learn to put the clean diaper under you before beginning the change or well pay for it soon enough.

I have a couple of changing mats that I got from Poundland. They are designed for babies so they're quite small, but they're just large enough to be usable for an adult. They also fold up and pack away nicely which makes them easy to hide and carry around.

They make them with different animal themed patterns - all mine have the 'Mooo Cow' print. I used to live somewhere with carpeting in all rooms, so they were great for preventing baby powder getting into the carpet. It also adds a nice 'little' feel to getting changed.