Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: asda little angles 6+

Wink asda little angles 6+

just bought asdas little angles size 6 plus nappies heres a review on them they are much bigger and thicker than pampers 6 but haven't got much stretch to the sides. on the plus side they are an amazing stuffer its crazy how much they swell. they hold so much i had 4 wettings in them and they were so thick and no gel escapes theres no need to cut holes in them as a overflow just wondering if any1 else has used them as stuffer and what there thoughts are on them

Are those only in the UK? Sound like something different!

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Are they acute?
    Please, lets not be obtuse. So just what is your angle?

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Please, lets not be obtuse. So just what is your angle?
    Oh, I'm more than obtuse. I'm a whoppin' 225 degrees, or 3*pi/2 if your a radical type of person. But hey, 225, 135, 45... in the end, aren't we all the same where it counts?

what do they look like?
    and are they available out side the UK?

I am not familiar with UK sizing, what is the difference between 6 and 6+? I also noticed that they have 4 and 4+ as well as 5 and 5+? It doesn't seem like it is a full size bigger, so not a size 7 like we have in the states, but more like a size 6.5. Or is the "+" an indicater of extra absorbancy??? It is nice to see larger diapers becoming more common, when pampers 7 tanked, I got really worried that larger diapers would never become popular, so it is nice to see that there are still larger sized diapers coming out. Pictures????

i would say they are larger than pamers 7 and more absorbent i only know this because ive tried the pampers 7 the little angles are not as stretchey if strechy at all so in hight yes they are bigger but not in width and the link babytoddler provided is the nappies/diapers there just plane white with a babyis landing zone in size 6 the smaller one are pokka dot and really cute

- - - Updated - - -

oh and 6+ are extra large plus (dont know why they dont put size 7 uk eh lol )