Thread: Hello to all

Default Hello to all

This is my first post on this site, I'm at work so it'll be short, I have many interests and hobbies that I'll get into later. But ya, hi to all
    Ok, we'll I'm in my late 20's, got a steady job, and have been trying to get more comfortable with my dl side. I have many hobbies, I love to fish, hike, hunt , and I am also a 40k player. I am trying to get better on the guitar and harmonica, I Try to keep my dl side apart from my real life but it is very difficult. Thanks for reading
    Last edited by Swiftfox; 18-Feb-2013 at 05:22. Reason: Adding on

Default Re: Hello to all

Hi and a warm welcome from me.

I'm not personally a fan of my continence products, but I have no qualms about befriending people that are.

Can I be stupid and ask what 40k is?

My Daughter plays the classical guitar, she has lessons at school.

I have always wanted to learn the guitar, but I have severe osteo-arthritis and tenosynovitis which play merry hell on my fingers and wrists. I had to give up the clarinet at school because of the latter, which gutted my Parents as they loved the sound of the clarinet.

I always envy those who can pick up a harmonica and make a decent tune from it, it amazes me too.

I hope you enjoy your time here.

Wow, my second ever welcome! Heheh