Thread: Hello :)

Default Hello :)

Hello everyone, i'm here because my boyfriend is a DL (although i believe he would love to be an AB) I'm trying to understand it all, I come from a fairly straight laced back ground and it was a shock when he told me about his fetish, since id never heard of anything like this, so here I am

I'm interested in reading novels mainly fantasy and historical novels, I'm also a keen gamer and enjoy watching movies, don't have a lot in the way of education and I am unemployed, I am a mother to a beautiful daughter

Any help with this would be most gratefully appreciated

I hope this is the right way to introduce yourself I'm not great at introductions

Default Re: Hello :)

Hi there

I am not an AB/DL etc, I am merely here because I searched "incontinence" into Tapatalk (an app that lets you use a more "minimalistic" version of the forum on mobile and tablet devices) but I have stayed because the incontinence section on here has been VERY helpful and supportive to me, you will find all the information, advice and support you require from the wonderful people on these boards.

What fantasy do you read? If you haven't already guessed, I am a HUGE Pratchett fan. (you would have to read Pratchett to know what I mean) I also really enjoy reading Tom Holt, "Who's Afraid of Beowulf" being my favourite of his novels. (The source of my usual username on forums and social networks)

What are your favourite movies? I enjoy SciFi, Fantasy, Comedies and Disney heheh

How old is your Daughter? I have two children, my Daughter is 14 this year, and my Son is 11.

I am not working either, but I am severely disabled and my FiancÚ is my fulltime carer.

I hope you enjoy your time on the forum, and that you get all you need from the community.

CV x

Hey, I'm looking through the articles and blogs and it's an immense help, I haven't read any pratchett before but i know who Sam Vimes is lol. I love Anne rice's vampire chronicles and lord of the rings, currently reading game of thrones as for movies I love anything, comedy, fantasy ( lord of the rings geek!!) romance pretty much anything, and of course Disney movies

My daughter is coming up 4 soon (hence the disney movies) she's my world

Do u know of a forum for people who have a DL partner as I want to maybe join in with his fantasies but I'm very unsure of what to do!!

Fyre xx

Default Re: Hello :)

Hi again,

I love the LOTR Trilogy, I am also eagerly awaiting release of The Hobbit on Blu-Ray

I also love vampire films and books, but not stupid Twilight.

I think if you go along to the DL section on this forum and explain your situation, the members here will be able to give you an idea of what to expect.

I know NOTHING about it I am afraid, I'm only here for the IC section and the wonderful members.

Hey Fyre! Welcome you to this wonderful community that is ADISC. My name is Storm, and I'm a DL in the United States. I've been in touch with my DL side for as long as I can remember. I think it is very awesome what you did to give it a shot, however weird it may have seemed. I'm sure your boyfriend will love it when he finds out.

I'm actually relatively new to this community as well. I just joined this past Monday. But already, I feel like a welcomed and integrated part of the community, and I'm sure you will feel the same way soon enough. What's really awesome about ADISC, though, is that it isn't all about diapers. There's many interesting discussions to take part in in the Off-topic and Mature Topics sections, as well as some fun forum games to enjoy in the Forum Fun subsection.

We also have many groups here that you can on and talk to others. A wide variety of interests and categories are represented, so I recommend you head over there and browse through the groups! Join as many as suit your interests, or even make your own!
    Link to Groups: Groups -

Again, welcome to ADISC. Enjoy your time here, make some friends, relax, have fun, and most importantly, explore your curiosity in diapers!

~ Storm