Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper store in airport

Default Diaper store in airport

Flew to texas this week, going home this morning. Normally im diapered but was going with several family members, so i left them home. I really wish they sold like 2-packs of diapers in the terminals after security. I wonder if a diaper store in a big airport would make a lot of money if they sold everything from baby to adult sizes. I wanna see a diaper store next to starbucks! Lol

For me that would be wonderful, I don't fly often and when I do I'm with family so even if they had them I couldn't visit them.

I know the Pittsburgh airport has a CVS in it and they sell Goodnites. That's the closest thing that I've seen to selling bigger diapers in an airport.

With Virgin airlines plans on making people pay to use the restrooms in the plane (not sure if this is true or not but I've heard it from multiple sources so it could be true very soon), perhaps one day they will suggest people to fly diapered. I normally fly diapered not only because I love it but also for convenience of not having to get in a queue to the restrooms only to be asked to go back to my seat just before I enter the restroom because the plane is in a turbulence zone and not having any chance to go to the restroom for the rest of the 3hrs plane trip because the seat belt sign was on the whole time, happened to me once and I wasn't diapered at that time, lets just say, it won't ever happen again. Note here, I would never ever mess in a diaper especially in a plane, its not something I want to ever do, did it once while at home and lets just say the cleanup was so hard for me that it won't happen again before I'm 80-90 yrs old in a retirement house.

I just wish there was a diaper store period, let alone at an airport. Like a Costco of all the diapers you could imagine. I might spend all my free time there just browsing up and down the aisles in pure elation.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKid25 View Post
    I just wish there was a diaper store period, let alone at an airport. Like a Costco of all the diapers you could imagine. I might spend all my free time there just browsing up and down the aisles in pure elation.
    I can only agree. Care to join together and make such a store?

That would be rather interesting to see in airport LOL. Although I would be nervous to walk in there myself, because of what people might think. And a giant Costco store of all diapers sounds super insane and I would love to see something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestiamoon10 View Post
    That would be rather interesting to see in airport LOL. Although I would be nervous to walk in there myself, because of what people might think. And a giant Costco store of all diapers sounds super insane and I would love to see something like that.
    Truth is you don't have to worry about anyone thinking anything especially when you purchase diapers, the 1st thing anyone would think if you purchase baby diapers is that they are for your son/daughter or if you purchase adult diapers is, either you need them or you purchase them for a relative that needs them, this is the real thing, no one would ever think anything else about this kind of purchase except if they are AB or DL themselves and they would never ever risk asking the question either so you don't have to worry about anything.

The biggest airport I have ever been in is the Dallas/Fort Worth airport and I pretty sure I didn't cover the whole airport but I pretty sure diapers weren't sold there, but I would like to see some diapers sold in airports.

the closest we could possibly get is for those newsstands to have a variety of three-packs of diapers in different sizes. it wouldn't be a lot of diapers, but the price would be good. the result would be *tremendous* - all those solo business travelers wearing for the first time for fun :-)