Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Most ridiculous people driving ever!

Default The Most ridiculous people driving ever!

Okay this was so freakin gross i had to tell you guys!
    So we were driving and we are at the red light and my mom saws OH MY GOSH so the guy in the car next to us had put his car in park and was searching for something in the back.... HE WAS WEARING A FREAKIN THONG! yeah in a black wife beater and a thong and cause he was searching for stuff his ass was like right in the window!!! uhh WTF

What has been the weirdest drivers you have seen?

I haven't seen any weird drivers...But pretty much all other drivers annoy me >.>

well im not talking about like how they drive just like the weirdest stuff youve seen in the car next to you... like a guy in a thong with his ass in ther window.. did i mention he was wearing NO PANTS AND A FREAKING THONG!!!!

My uncle rode a motorcycle in the winter time naked once...My uncle btw is one stupid person >.<
    Last edited by Dream; 23-Nov-2008 at 05:57.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Okay this was so freakin gross i had to tell you guys!
    So we were driving and we are at the red light and my mom saws OH MY GOSH so the guy in the car next to us had put his car in park and was searching for something in the back.... HE WAS WEARING A FREAKIN THONG! yeah in a black wife beater and a thong and cause he was searching for stuff his ass was like right in the window!!! uhh WTF
    maybe he was searching for his pants.

My uncle rode a motorcycle in the winter time naked once...My uncle btw is one stupid person >.<
    Sounds like something I would do, albeit only once. You said "once," he might not be as stupid as you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alex View Post
    Sounds like something I would do, albeit only once. You said "once," he might not be as stupid as you think.
    Oh trust me, he done stupider thing then that.

Nothing quite as sexy horrible as that, but most drivers around my area can't drive worth shit.

i think i said im not talking about how people drive cause i think we can all agree that pretty much half the people in America with a drivers license dont deserve it...

no this was anything but sexy...

Millenniumfalsehood

One time I was sitting next to a woman (!) in a crossing and while we were waiting I happened to glance in her direction, and she had her hand down in her pants scratching her butt. Ugh.