Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How much I love panties.

Default How much I love panties.

Ok, my daddy said I had to make this thread, so here goes, I am not a sissy, but I am a little girl and boy, now you may say, I have the terms mixed up, but I don't I am who I am and you can't stop me, unless your daddy. Anyways, I love panties, I got my first pairs (in a six pack) yesterday, and love them all now, so I wanted to know how many of you like your panties as much as I do.

I'm sure there are other panty lovers here too. If you want you can tell how you got started wearing them too.

I was talking more for those who view this thread.

Well, I can't wear panties, I have before, but of course I ended up being wet afterwards. I do like a lot of girly clothes and shows and whatnot though,

I've got my Bali Skimp Scamps on now over my Attends. They won't fit over my cloth ones or Dry24/7's. I wear them quite often to give my plastic panties a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Naleas View Post
    Ok, my daddy said I had to make this thread, so here goes, I am not a sissy, but I am a little girl and boy, now you may say, I have the terms mixed up, but I don't I am who I am and you can't stop me, unless your daddy. Anyways, I love panties, I got my first pairs (in a six pack) yesterday, and love them all now, so I wanted to know how many of you like your panties as much as I do.
    First of it is great you have a "Daddy", especially one that supports and encourages you.

As far as being a panty lover some people may call me a collector to be nice given the great variety and quantity I have. That said they are all my own panties I have bought never could wear someone else's underwear never wanted to
    and as far as the collecting I would not call it hoarding as I wear them based on the occasion and my mood.

Anyway I have around 175-225 pairs. I am a Sissy and a TG as well and have plenty of clothes for that part of me as well.

I started out by borrowing panties from family when I was younger. when i got to be about 18 I stopped this and didn't do it again. This weekend though I got my own and I love them.

I like wearing my panties over my diapers it makes me feel extra sissy and sometimes I will wear them without diapers.

Well,

Sometimes I like panties...

But, what it is I hate underwear with a fly...

So, I usually get no fly guy panties...

Right now, I have a 24/7 on and a 4care onesie...so no underwear...

I've worn at nite forever...and depending on how long I'm out will wear too...better than being wet...

I especially wear if going out to mall or shopping...then I'm most likely in my pushchair...and getting in and out is a pita.

B

P.s. also some panties just don't fit right...IMHO