Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Since I've been coming on here...

  1. #1

    Default Since I've been coming on here...

    ...And since I properly came out to my fiancee I've become a lot more AB and a lot less fetishy/DL. Last night I wore openly in her company for the first time and I'm finding I'm regressing a lot more and getting a kick out of wearing diapers a lot less. I have to say, I feel a lot happier about that. I still love wearing them, I just seem to be opening up to what I've really wanted from the experience all these years...

    Can anyone relate to this?

  2. #2

    Default

    Oh yeah. So nice to be able to fully express your little self to someone you love and if your that way inclined, it really is different. Power to you, I hope it remains positive.

  3. #3

    Default

    Im right there with ya! Im single right now, live alone and i always related as DL. I lost some close friends to crashes last year, one on christmas eve... I stared wearing again shortly after and have felt AB since. In Jan i came out to my best friend and his fiance, it took them a day to take it in lol. They are 100% supportive (they know i had a rough childhood), she got me to build up the courage to tell my mom and my aunt, they too have been 500% supportive. They love this side of me. The next day after i told them they gave me my baby book(i never seen it because i was ashed of feeling little) also bought me a crib, portable playpen, diapers, baby foods, bottle, sippy cup, and some coloring books! Ive now got my spare room set up as my little room. I diaper myself in my other big room but they will come over and babysit me for a few hours every other weekend. I have not looked back since, stared wearing 24/7 almost a week ago. I never seen this coming lol, but i'm truley have never been happier in my life.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I also want to add i only go all out at night at home and always wear my normal clothes outside. Everybody who knows says you cant tell im wearing at all!

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    Oh yeah. So nice to be able to fully express your little self to someone you love and if your that way inclined, it really is different. Power to you, I hope it remains positive.
    I agree too.

  5. #5

    Default

    I notice this a lot when someone comes to me and changes over to the lifestyle. They go from excited about diapers and yet nervous about them to .... little. Shame goes away and they get in touch with who they are instead of what they are wearing. Ive only had 2 experienced littles ive dealt with so im not sure how their transformation went.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyHatiwolf View Post
    I notice this a lot when someone comes to me and changes over to the lifestyle. They go from excited about diapers and yet nervous about them to .... little. Shame goes away and they get in touch with who they are instead of what they are wearing. Ive only had 2 experienced littles ive dealt with so im not sure how their transformation went.
    It's kinda like more acceptance gives you more permission to confront what's at the heart of the attraction.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    It's kinda like more acceptance gives you more permission to confront what's at the heart of the attraction.
    and theres no reason you shouldnt follow your hearts desire or feel ashamed of it. Your only going to live once, and you cant go back later and life and do the things now youll wish you could have done later. I wish I had opened my company 10 years earlier no matter what anyone said when I talked about it in my late teens of how much of a dream it was. Its not a dream ... its your life, and you only get one turn. Use it well and dont have regrets about what you didnt do because someone else was a naysayer.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyHatiwolf View Post
    and theres no reason you shouldnt follow your hearts desire or feel ashamed of it. Your only going to live once, and you cant go back later and life and do the things now youll wish you could have done later. I wish I had opened my company 10 years earlier no matter what anyone said when I talked about it in my late teens of how much of a dream it was. Its not a dream ... its your life, and you only get one turn. Use it well and dont have regrets about what you didnt do because someone else was a naysayer.
    My therapist has told me this in different words, she's the one that told me to for and i have not been this happy and content with myself ever. Plus one of my older cousins told me he still sucks his thumb at night lol.

  9. #9

    Default

    Im not happy with myself i guess... thats why I dont care what I think. I care about the truth and the world itself. I am .. a wolf. I care about my pack, their security, their happiness, their future. For myself ... I wouldnt be upset tomorrow if I died today. My pack would miss me, id just be happy that I got to have a cool chance to live and feel - which I am doing even as we speak. Try touching the keys on your keyboard and imagine not being able to feel that touch ... how would it feel not to feel? Sometimes its just so awesome to feel the world breathe in silence. To see someone smile and without asking them; to just feel why they are happy. Sometimes its awesome to just feel someones anger ... not to care why they are angry or anything ... but to feel the emotion coming from them. The wolf experience.

  10. #10

    Default

    I like it. As i was reading that i cant help but envision Zach Galifianakis talking to me

    But no more anger for me, ive had enough in the last 30 years for half this forum. I guess you could say im neutered lol

Similar Threads

  1. Coming Out
    By babymissy in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29-Dec-2011, 14:50
  2. Coming out to my Dad.
    By Hope in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-Oct-2011, 04:27
  3. Coming out!
    By Moonlight in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-Jun-2011, 22:32
  4. coming out
    By eanddint in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-Dec-2010, 01:24

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.