Thread: cheap deals!!!-assurance conveinience pack!!!

Default cheap deals!!!-assurance conveinience pack!!!

I just got the cheapest deal on diapers! Walmart sells 7 assurance diapers for $4.00. They aren't the greatest they look kind or like white good nites but it definetley doesn't have enough padding. Still they're great for me cause I only buy diapers every once in a while when my girl feels like joining me! Anyways has anyone else found any great deals on diapers from the store?

I don't know if you are into second-hand-type products/places, but places like Goodwill, Salvation Army, St.Vincent de Paul, and the like...have GREAT prices on DL products. Though it is hit-or-miss, so persistence/patience are key.

I recently purchased four UNOPENED (sometimes these places have packs with one or a few missing) bags of Attends Xtra Absorbent Breathable Briefs-Small and light blue, 96 total items, for $3.99 each. Total spent: $16.50 (with tax).