Thread: thinking about going cloth but am unsure wat all is required

Default thinking about going cloth but am unsure wat all is required

so i saw a link to this website
    Hook & Loop Cotton Cloth Adult Diaper - Babykins & kins Products

i saw this and was like I MUST OWN THIS DIAPER

as i have been adventurous with my ab/dl stuff i have become more of a ab or have found wat was always there . with this said. what all is required im assuming im gonna need a pair of plastic pants as well as some stuffers (this i dont know where to look could use some help. with this said how thick and absorbent are cloth diapers compared to diapers such as bambino and dry 24/7.

i have come to grips with the fact that it will be costly up front but oh my gosh its so cute and it will last a while alot longer then a package of dry 24/7 if well taken care of.

what kind of care should i do when having a cloth diaper as well as plastic pants.

when all is said and done i wanna make sure im doing this right and dont wanna use it incorrectly destroy the diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by PaSS View Post
    so i saw a link to this website
    Hook & Loop Cotton Cloth Adult Diaper - Babykins & kins Products

i saw this and was like I MUST OWN THIS DIAPER

as i have been adventurous with my ab/dl stuff i have become more of a ab or have found wat was always there . with this said. what all is required im assuming im gonna need a pair of plastic pants as well as some stuffers (this i dont know where to look could use some help. with this said how thick and absorbent are cloth diapers compared to diapers such as bambino and dry 24/7.

i have come to grips with the fact that it will be costly up front but oh my gosh its so cute and it will last a while alot longer then a package of dry 24/7 if well taken care of.

what kind of care should i do when having a cloth diaper as well as plastic pants.

when all is said and done i wanna make sure im doing this right and dont wanna use it incorrectly destroy the diaper.
    Here is another site you might be interested in all in one adult baby cloth diapers Monika has a good line of quality made diapers and stuffers as well as baby training
    pants. I have 8 of her diapers as well as stuffers. You can wash these in the washer and dry them in the dryer on medium heat. For plastic pants here's another link
    Fetware Products Superior Incontinence Protection | Buy from Fetware Products, Llc. I wear mine mostly in the daytime without stuffers also overnight with stuffers. I still use Dry24/7's mainly for overnight.

man that first link is just mean there are so many good looking diapers in there thanks for the link i will probly still order diapers every now and then but cloth are gonna be cool

I bought 2 from there
    Snap-EZ Cloth Diaper Home

Their diapers are looking good, but I get leaks a lot if I wet a lot.
    Might be my stuffers that are inadequate, because I whore one with a catheter once and I did not have leaks after a good 2h of constant wetting.