Thread: Hi everyone

Default Hi everyone

I joined here a while ago and never really ended up saying anything. But, I am a student studying art. I enjoy painting and printmaking. I also enjoy tv and film. I love The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, and American Horror Story, but I liked the first season much better than the second. I also really like dumb tv shows, I am obsessed with Pretty Little Liars, tho I would never admit that to my friends, haha,
    I am pretty easy to get along with and like almost everyone. Dont know what else to say, haha. Nice to meet you all.

HI there welcome to the site. I love The Walking Dead too! I can't wait to see how the rest of this half of the season plays out.

Hello and welcome! We're glad you are here. We don't get cable or satellite, so I don't see a whole lot of new shows. However, when I'm visiting friends or family I enjoy a spin around the dial to see what crazy shows are on. I'm hooked on the paranormal "reality" shows.

Do you have any favorite subjects for your artwork? What other hobbies do you have? If you couldn't guess, my hobby is music.

Hope your time on this site is enjoyable and encouraging!

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

It's great that you enjoy printmaking. In school, I really enjoyed making linoleum prints in art class. Perhaps I'll do it again someday.

As for TV shows, have you ever watched Mad Men?