Thread: Best diaper at cvs

Default Best diaper at cvs

I was wondering what is the best diaper that cvs caries , that is absorbent and babyish. The diaper needs to be able to hold a lot and have tabs. Thanks for your advice!!!

Well the CVS near my house when I grew up only had baby diapers and goodnites, so I think you're out of luck. Walgreens carries adult diapers though

CVS and Walgreens should both carry "Adult Undergarments". My favorite is the Walgreens/CVS brand Fitted Briefs. I usually use two at a time and cut a strip down the first one and they are just as good as most online brands. They are cloth backed, so if you want plastic, you would have to go with the depends Maximum Protection fitted briefs, but I can't stand those.

Quote Originally Posted by LilMonkeyAlex View Post
    CVS and Walgreens should both carry "Adult Undergarments". My favorite is the Walgreens/CVS brand Fitted Briefs. I usually use two at a time and cut a strip down the first one and they are just as good as most online brands. They are cloth backed, so if you want plastic, you would have to go with the depends Maximum Protection fitted briefs, but I can't stand those.
    Those CVS fitted diapers are great. I have soaked those before and they stand up to them. Not sure why some people hate them. Depends protection are no longer sold where I live. They were not so great.

i use to use cvs diapers :\ i prefer buying online now days but if this is all you can get deff get the fitted briefs they seem to work fine for maybe 1 wetting