Thread: hey guys

Thumbs up hey guys

i m new to this site and i cant wait till i can be a real part of this family and start posting more and more and meet new people and get really into the diaperness

Welcome to ADISC noflow16. Don't worry about waiting till you become part of the family. Once you joined ADISC you BECAME part of the community. As I am sure you've noticed, there are a lot of very friendly people on here with varying backgrounds. As you said, "getting into the diaperness" is probably the one thing that most everybody on here has in common. It would help us get to know you better if we knew more about you, aside from your interest in diapers. What are some of your hobbies, interests or passions? Are you into anything like sports or collecting things?

The more information you put out there the more someone might find something in common with you.

Welcome to ADISC and I hope your stay here will be a long one and full of good times and friendships.

Hi Noflow, welcome to the community. I see in your profile that you like movies. What kind are your favorites, drama, comedy, etc. I hope you enjoy your stay. See you around the site.