Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: North Koera does another nuclear bomb test

Default North Koera does another nuclear bomb test

Ka-boom. They're gonna have to glue you back together in hell!

But seriously North Korea trying to spread fear again. Hopefully China cracks down on them this time, they've been a lack luster baby sitter for them thus far.

They want more money from us tax payer's in the form of aid this happens every year.:-)

Quote Originally Posted by foxkits View Post
    They want more money from us tax payer's in the form of aid this happens every year.:-)
    Yeah, we don't give them aid as far as I've heard and understand. There's a reason why they olny allow camera's on tours and never do tours to the rural communitys to see the farmers and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Ka-boom. They're gonna have to glue you back together in hell!

But seriously North Korea trying to spread fear again. Hopefully China cracks down on them this time, they've been a lack luster baby sitter for them thus far.
    that sorry little excuse for a country is probably either advertising poorly built nuc's for sale. or trying to strengthen their position when it comes time to try and beg of US aid again...

besides, with the quality and quantity of nuclear-deterrent the US has to toss at any nuclear aggressor; why should any US citizen need worry. i don't and i was not only partly responsible for care and targeting of several of those "nuc's"... but i use to sleep quite comfortingly with them as well... lol

nothing more dissuades one nation from nuclear stupidity then another nation with a bunch of 6000 & 16000 ton iron monsters hidden in the deep with their guts full of gun-happy Americans living and sleeping with nuc's.... (sly grin...)

relax and sleep well, we got your back....
    Last edited by littlelodgewrecker; 12-Feb-2013 at 08:29.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    that sorry little excuse for a country is probably either advertising poorly built nuc's for sale. or trying to strengthen their position when it comes time to try and beg of US aid again...

besides, with the quality and quantity of nuclear-deterrent the US has to toss at any nuclear aggressor; why should any US citizen need worry. i don't and i was not only partly responsible for care and targeting of several of those "nuc's"... but i use to sleep quite comfortingly with them as well... lol

nothing more dissuades one nation from nuclear stupidity then another nation with a bunch of 6000 & 16000 ton iron monsters hidden in the deep with their guts full of gun-happy Americans living and sleeping with nuc's.... (sly grin...)

relax and sleep well, we got your back....
    I'm not concerned about them trying to attack the US and them attacking south koera would pretty much be the same thing. But anything is possible and things aren't getting better for NK.

I guess its like having a child throw a tantrum in a store. It's really stupid but at the same time still a issue needing to be handled.

I'm not concerned about them trying to attack the US and them attacking south koera would pretty much be the same thing. But anything is possible and things aren't getting better for NK.

I guess its like having a child throw a tantrum in a store. It's really stupid but at the same time still a issue needing to be handled.
    If you're not concerned with them attacking the US or South Korea, why do you think this is an issue that needs to be handled?

Yeah, we don't give them aid as far as I've heard and understand. There's a reason why they olny allow camera's on tours and never do tours to the rural communitys to see the farmers and such.
    We send them food which he mostly sells.

World War 3 anyone, its a possibility.

My grandpa and I both agreed that the whole 2012 deal was gonna be that NK was going to nuke the US and cause a nuclear holocaust......