Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Top 10 Weird Dating Sites. Guess who's number 1?

Default Top 10 Weird Dating Sites. Guess who's number 1?

I know there's tons of threads about ABDLs showing up into the "mainstream" world and such, but I thought I'd share. On YouTube, I'm a subscriber to a Top 10 channel that makes interesting top 10 videos about everything from cars to conspiracy theories (of course many of them are just opinionated).

Anyways, on this channel, they release a video today called 10 weird internet dating websites, and I just KNEW the ABDL crowd would be represented. The video in itself is just stating that they're out there and doesn't bash any sites really, which I believe is great. Most of the comments don't even touch diapermates (the ABDL site represented), and they don't seem that bad.

I, personally don't care how people respond to these things because it's kind of expected. It is weird and people have their own insecurities, etc. Whatever. I just wanted to share with you guys because... well, because I'm bored and thought someone might get a kick out of reading comments and such.

>top 10 weird dating sites
    >top 2 are relevant to my interests

Forever alone. TT_TT

Quote Originally Posted by Moka View Post
    >top 10 weird dating sites
    >top 2 are relevant to my interests

Forever alone. TT_TT
    As Sheldon Cooper would say, "There, there." *pats on back awkwardly*

But seriously, as so many threads here say, if you find the right person in the world that truly loves you, they will accept that part of you; they may or may not participate, but will still love you.

Personally I though the Positive one for STD's was the weirdest, that and the Zombie one.

Quote Originally Posted by Naleas View Post
    Personally I though the Positive one for STD's was the weirdest, that and the Zombie one.
    What? You've never dated a Zombie? They're very oral....yuck, yuck, yuck!

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    What? You've never dated a Zombie? They're very oral....yuck, yuck, yuck!
    yeah I dunno, last one I dated, all she ever talked about was how she wanted to eat my brain... musta had some weird brain fetish or somethin...

Last edited by Countdown; 12-Feb-2013 at 05:02. Reason: wrong smilies

Quote Originally Posted by Naleas View Post
    Sure, but the clips that video uses for ABDL represents us as by far the creepiest group. Though I suppose if they had used clips of attractive ABDL girls, the only reaction they would've gotten is, "Wait, why do I like this?"

Quote Originally Posted by Moka View Post
    Sure, but the clips that video uses for ABDL represents us as by far the creepiest group. Though I suppose if they had used clips of attractive ABDL girls, the only reaction they would've gotten is, "Wait, why do I like this?"
    True, very true. If you count the "Vanilla" AB/DL's (the ones who think of it as a hobby not a lifestyle, then it doesn't feel creepy, but the ones who are really fetishy and consider this a lifestyle, then creepy must be priority number 1, for them. But I agree with you on that.

What makes this really, really impressive is the part where we managed to get the second slot too.