Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Dislike About Your Diapers?

Wearewhoweare

Default What Do You Dislike About Your Diapers?

It can be anything from too many tabs, not enough padding, the cloth cover... anything, so what is it?

Bambinos have sh*tty tabs. And they also seem to stretch over time. I like my diapers snug. Like, really snug. And the way I tape them, they start off snug but after about 10-12 hours the waistline loosens up and when I go to re-tape them the tapes don't stick too well after the first landing.

cute ones are always too tight around my thick thighs! large sizes are too large and leaky! I like diapers to be snug...

I've yet to find a pair that don't make me feel uncomfortable around my thighs if worn for a long period of time...

Not enough padding, I like my diapers thick. I can't stand for cloth backed diapers. They rip or tear into tiny pieces. Yes, I have to agree bigger tape tabs would be great! I would also like the padding to come up the front and back ends of the diaper. I also like the padding in the wings in the front to extend more to the sides of the diaper. It would be good for the side sleepers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HuskyAllie View Post
    Bambinos have sh*tty tabs. And they also seem to stretch over time. I like my diapers snug. Like, really snug. And the way I tape them, they start off snug but after about 10-12 hours the waistline loosens up and when I go to re-tape them the tapes don't stick too well after the first landing.
    Sometimes I have that problem too! I found out that duct tape or package tape would fit this problem. My diapers are on sung to tight fit they won't fall or slip even when they are fully loaded.

you can get really good thick white fabric tape from wilkinsons that'll do the job and look the part!

Crinkling... HATE IT.
    Not well sticking Tapes? sucks.
    Sagging? sucks too.
    Chafing? no thanks.
    Feeling Consticted? yuck.
    Overheating? sucks as well.
    Getting itchy and not able to scratch due to the padding? hate that.
    Changing a pull up at a public restroom when you though it's going to last till you're back home.... nasty, as you've got to step out of your shoes / pants / undies...
    Feeling WET. don't really like it.

Well, the thing's this... I like the secure & safe comfort the diapers give me with my Bedwetting / IC issues... but I'd often wish I could be without them.

That they will soon be cloth backed in stead of plastic. *rant*

Wetness indicators! I prefer plain white designs and babyish designs. Wetness indicators aren't very babyish at all ^^

TheSpecterPrincess

The tabs on plastic Attends and the old Depends. They're often so sticky that whenever I to unfasten them after a long period of time (say in the morning after overnight use for instance) they tend to rip small holes in the sides of the diaper D: Not cool.

I wish Attends would use a two tape system on their waistband style so they could be easily be refastened.