Thread: Hi guys

Default Hi guys

Hi guys,
    Long time reader and watcher but finally had the courage to join. I try really hard to keep the DL side of me at bay but lately it's been overpowering. I splurged and grabbed a pack of Pampers Baby Dry 6 a few weeks ago and fully used a bunch before dumping the rest (sadly) as my roommate was home the next morning. I'm moving into my own place now and cant wait to use again. Nothing feels better than letting a full bladder release and feeling that warm diaper expand and crinkle under the strain of holding all that pee and then feeling it afterwards. Love it.

Normally i work in engineering and real estate, im a heavy IT person and electrician. Anything with wires is fun!

Hi and welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay.

I see you are into engineering. I myself am a software engineer and have been working on computers for a long time now. I also have an interest in meteorology (weather).

See you around the site.