Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Babied in public

Default Babied in public

Do you go babied in to the public eye whether it be a nappy under Jeans or full out sucking a dummy in shortalls on the bus?

Countdown

no

Quote Originally Posted by Babyboyuk21 View Post
    full out sucking a dummy in shortalls on the bus?
    i really hope no one here does this...

I wouldn't want to be caught dead doing this, this is one thing that is not for me, because quite frankly it creeps me out and I agree with Countdown that I hope no one here does that.

Quote Originally Posted by Naleas View Post
    I wouldn't want to be caught dead doing this, this is one thing that is not for me, because quite frankly it creeps me out and I agree with Countdown that I hope no one here does that.
    I can think of one person here, well no longer here thank goodness, that I bet did it.

I agree, there is a time and place, and while the fantasy sounds like fun the reality is just creepy. A bit sad, but the real world just ain't ready for this. And until it is, Yay for the privacy of our homes.

Do you go babied in to the public eye whether it be a nappy under Jeans or full out sucking a dummy in shortalls on the bus?
    I could see Pamperchu doing that..... oh wait........Pamperchu wearing the bunny suit in public - YouTube

I sort of admired his courage, but then what? Can you get a job, integrate into society?

Saturday I wore my bib overalls and diaper underneath and went out grocery shopping, but no one knew because I also wore a long winter coat, which concealed all of it. It's my way of having a little fun, but only at my expense. I even met someone I used to work with, but she was unaware. I also had to buy some baby lotion so that was in my cart, but that's life and who cares. I'd love to see someone out in public wearing shortalls with a diaper bulge. Of course, they're the one who has to live in this world, and being an adult baby in the outside world might present some large roadblocks.

Dude, that sounded a LOT creepier before I realized "dummy" is slang for a pacifier. xD

Quote Originally Posted by NyanFloyd View Post
    I could see Pamperchu doing that..... oh wait........Pamperchu wearing the bunny suit in public - YouTube
    Oh, good lord. Am I allowed to say he creeped me out so much, and still does with all the stuff he infects such as YouTube.

I've gone out wearing overalls, with a diaper underneath. However, I was going to a Farmer's market, so at most I looked like a jackass who took it too literally.(Location, Location, Location, this rule applies to anything!) Going places padded is a normal thing though, for me and I'm sure loads of others. Gloating that you're an AB is something that will result in negative reactions from the public, as well as your fellow *Bs. If you're really itching for a place to act babyish in "Public" the best I can recommend is a FurCon with a lot of cubs, but even then, I've heard sny remarks from a businessman towards a friend for having worn overalls.

TLDR; Please don't act afool in public, it brings unwanted attention to our community, and will generally result in you becoming a bit of an outcast.

Quote Originally Posted by Naleas View Post
    Oh, good lord. Am I allowed to say he creeped me out so much, and still does with all the stuff he infects such as YouTube.
    I think the presence of that link on ADISC just resulted in 50 more dislikes...lol