View Poll Results: How important is being an AB/DL to you?

63. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's a hobby - just for fun.

7 11.11%
  • It's just for fun, but very important to me.

18 28.57%
  • It's a distinct part of my personality.

29 46.03%
  • It's the dominant part of who I am.

6 9.52%
  • Being an AB/DL is my identity.

3 4.76%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How important is ABDL to you?

Default How important is ABDL to you?

I've often heard of ABDL referred to as a "lifestyle". And there are lots of examples of adult babies who make it a huge part of their lives - elaborate nurseries, outfits, and going 24/7. But how many ABs would want this if they could have it? In other words, how fundamentally is being an AB/DL a part of you? I'm interested in seeing how "serious" this quirk is among members of our community.

I like this part of me, it is a hobby, but I do not want to change. But at the same time, I have limits and I really do not want to go all out. I mean that stuff would be nice, such as a crib, highchair, outfits, etc. But I have other hobbies as do other AB/DL's and I do not think this is just who I am, I am many things and like many things, therefore, I have to indulge in not only this side of me but other things as well. Things that may be more important than this, such as family, friends, a girlfriend, studies. So maybe I am few and far between but I think it is a hobby, that I do not want to give up but that I don't want to take over my life either.

Nappies and all things regression are strongly intertwined with my sexual identity. As sexuality is a dominant aspect of human nature it's only fair I call it as such even if it does sting a little to say. My fetish certainly doesn't define me as a person, but it is a sizable chunk of what makes me, me. I spend a lot of time thinking about nappies etc... just like your average joe spends a lot of time daydreaming about sex, or whatever else turns him/her on.
    Last edited by MarcusBear; 10-Feb-2013 at 21:22.

It defines my sexuality, like GalacticSushiMan, and is an unchangible part of my personality. But it is still more of a hobby, out side of perhaps influencing my husband-wife talk with my wife.

i could easly go full baby if i wanted to i just dont want to sometime but when im at one of my places of work i do go play in my nursery and sleep/nap some days but do have to now and then do some but i work hard and boss is more of a exstended family to me and has be for some time

a hobby... just for fun / just because I feel like I have to... would be essentially the same person if I didn't have it / not a part of identity...

It's always been a part of my since I was 4 years old. I suppose I might enjoy building a small baby room in the basement, but I don't see that happening. I like small enclosed spaces, unlike my wife...haha. Anyway, I'm happy with what I do, which is wearing diapers at home.

I'm DL and it's purely sexual. I don't consider it a large part of who I am and I wouldn't mind if it went away. That said without it I would be a very different person than I am to day.

It's a part of my personality and it touches many different parts of my life. I've had great experiences because of it, made awesome friends through this site and felt significantly more content after beginning to understand what it actually means to me. However, I don't want it to define me and it's certainly not the only part of my personality.

I wouldn't want to give it up now. I accepted this part of me a long time ago and it's become a part of my life that I'm happy with. However, if you had asked me many years ago I might have given a different answer. Then again, maybe not. I guess it's what you make of it.