Thread: First ABDL forum post

Default First ABDL forum post

Hi there,

This is a bit new for me, I have always been a spectator here but never really jumped in, all the questions I have thought about asking for myself other forum members have asked.

One of the reasons for joining you all now is doesnt exist and I would really like to find my soul mate. There are so many people in the world and I feel I have something special and unique that could bond me with someone here closer than the people I might come accross outside of this community.

I dont know how unique I am in this persuit, one thing I have noticed from this
    forum is if I am thinking it someone here has probably been there already.

Iether way I look forward to what I will find here.

welcome, welcome

sounds like you'll fit in just fine, but please note ADISC is not a dating/personals website... we are primarily a discussion forum

Welcome as well. If you tell a little more about yourself, such as hobbies, activities, likes, etc. you'll find members who will friend up with you. Common interests brings us together.