Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Adiscs minecraft server

Default Adiscs minecraft server

Does anyone else play on this ? i just feel so alone in it :P

Default Re: Adiscs minecraft server

I tried connecting the other day but couldn't connect.

are you using technic launcher with tekkit classic selected?

I find it's horridly unstable, crashing every 5-10 minutes. Gave up after 2 days of trying to get something going.

weird ive played for hours with no stability issues cept for missing chunks. then again i run a good computer that can handle a 264x264 texture pack while playing on a 100+ person server. btu good to see that some people have tried getting in it means im not alone!

I used to play on it sometimes, but then I noticed no one was ever on so I just stopped getting on myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheogroth View Post
    weird ive played for hours with no stability issues cept for missing chunks. then again i run a good computer that can handle a 264x264 texture pack while playing on a 100+ person server. btu good to see that some people have tried getting in it means im not alone!
    Perhaps I picked the wrong two days, but everytime I'd connect, get somewhere open, and the server would crash for 10-15 minutes, and I'd be back at spawn.

Default Re: Adiscs minecraft server

Quote Originally Posted by Sheogroth View Post
    are you using technic launcher with tekkit classic selected?
    oh yeah! Now I feel like an idiot. Its been so long since I went on the server that I forgot to use the tekkit launcher. Now i feel stupid!

If anyone wants to find me on here look for a swamp filled with light
    Last edited by Sheogroth; 10-Feb-2013 at 21:17.

I've been playing less and less since I've been somewhat working on my server and busy with school. Been putting free UU-Matter in the spawn chest for anyone that still plays on the adisc server.