Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorites

Default Favorites

For the longest time my friends have said that i was my moms favorite. I have thoroughly disbelieved this. I think that i just have a strong connection with her and that we share alot of things in common. However, i have always had that "ich" in the back of my head telling me otherwise.

Has any of you been thought of as a favorite or the odd one out? What about being the "hated" one. And for you parents in here, do you have a favorite child? be honest, i dont think your kids are going be on here.

Well I just have a sister...But I think we are looked at pretty equally...

EmeraldsAndLime

One thing my parents were adamant about was not playing favourites between my brother and I. If he got something, I got something of equal value and vice-versa. Although I always got the kudos for being the well-behaved child, never him.

My parents always just looked at us separately in our personal merits and achievements, not comparing us against each other, other children or anything at all really. They respected our individualism.

I only have a sister, but we are treated generally equal as of right now but when we were younger she was favored slightly. If we got in a fight, I would always be the one in trouble no matter who started it. They would always say your her older brother so you should know better and set a good example. It made me so angry when they used to say that. Although they let me stay out later, and be more independent at a younger age, but that was all cause I am a boy and she is a girl, and girls are more in danger of rape and kidnapping.

As of now, were about 100% treated equally now that were both adults.

my parents try to treat my siblings and me the same. but my sister is kinda a censored word (female dog) and my brother is just not in tune with his surroundings.

when my dad was a little bit tippy he said that i was his favorate :-) (yeah for me). but he would never say that when the others were around:P

My mom seems to favor my brother. My dad tries to treat us both equally, but my brother can be kinda rude to him sometimes, so it makes it kinda hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    I only have a sister, but we are treated generally equal as of right now but when we were younger she was favored slightly. If we got in a fight, I would always be the one in trouble no matter who started it. They would always say your her older brother so you should know better and set a good example. It made me so angry when they used to say that. Although they let me stay out later, and be more independent at a younger age, but that was all cause I am a boy and she is a girl, and girls are more in danger of rape and kidnapping.

As of now, were about 100% treated equally now that were both adults.
    That's pretty much how me and my younger sister are now.

It annoys the heck out of my sister when i get to go do wherever i want pretty much.

Though when there is competition its usually started by the two of us(not that i can compete she has above a 99% in all her classes, doesnt smoke weed, drink, ect.)

My little sister seems to be the favorite out of the whole family. She is spoiled by everybody thus her being a brat is here already.

Everybody says, I was/is the good one though.