Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Funniest Movie You've Ever Watched

Default The Funniest Movie You've Ever Watched

Somebody else had made a thread about what the worst movie you've ever watched, but nobody has made a thread about the funniest movie you've ever watched until now. I would like to ask you as said in the title of this thread, "What is the funniest movie you've ever watched in your life?". It can be any animated film, any live-action film, or even a very cheesy film like Silent Night Deadly Night Part 2, Fraternity Vacation, and Troll 2.

I personally do not know the funniest movie I've watched.

Feel free to comment.

Airplane funniest film ever, research finds - Telegraph

Okay, so it's subjective. I find Naked Gun to be the movie that left me the most pained with laughing, although the presence of OJ Simpson taints it for me now. Who Framed Roger Rabbit also figures prominently.

Airplane is a fantastic choice but I have to go with Hot Fuzz as my choice, a fantastically British take on the cop genre that works on so many levels.

I think I'd have to go with Airplane like Trevor.

I came in this thread to say Airplane. Glad you guys have it covered. Who wants to take the first shift at shouting down anyone who disagrees?

I didnīt like Airplane.
    Seriously, itīs a waste of time. Bad story, bad dialogues, bad actors, and what they call „humor“ is really just a bunch of infantile, stupid jokes without context.
    Itīs as funny as a dead clown. Not funny at all.

Worst movie ever.

... Nah, just kidding :p

Default The Funniest Movie You've Ever Watched

The Party with Peter Sellers (1968)

or Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1975)

Airplane is definitely up there, Leslie Nielsen is a Canadian jewel. I was very sad to hear of his passing a few years ago. He was epic in Naked Gun.