Thread: nick here

Default nick here

hey guys whats up. my name is nick and i live in the cleveland ohio area and go to school in pa kinda near the ohio border.

to start i'm 6ft tall 54 inch waist longish dark brown hair with an unkept scraggly dark red beard and i wear glasses. i typically wear khakis or jeans hiking boots or shoes and t-shirts which normally have dragons or demons on them.

oh i'm 21, 22 in august i don't smoke and i drink rarely.

i'm a boyscout adult leader and was a boyscout for as long as you can be kindergarten to 18. i love sword and sorcery stuff and dragons. i enjoy playing D&D pathfinder shadow run ect, and also things like catan, ascension, arkham horror, and munchkin, amoung others. not as big into video games but of coarse they are still fun and yes i like pokemon.

music i like alot of stuff all random what ever catches my ear not into super country screaming or rap normally but exceptions have been made.

uh i love being social and talking, and think better while doing and talking things out. i also enjoy religion (the ideas behind it and the philosophy and pyschology of it) and philosophy.

if you want to know anything else ask or just swing by to say hi i'll talk .

Thanks guys
    Nick

P.S. i also enjoy wearing diapers and acting like a baby from time to time, i'm into dudes and am willing to try most things once. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dlnicky View Post
    hey guys whats up. my name is nick and i live in the cleveland ohio area and go to school in pa kinda near the ohio border.

to start i'm 6ft tall 54 inch waist longish dark brown hair with an unkept scraggly dark red beard and i wear glasses. i typically wear khakis or jeans hiking boots or shoes and t-shirts which normally have dragons or demons on them.

oh i'm 21, 22 in august i don't smoke and i drink rarely.

i'm a boyscout adult leader and was a boyscout for as long as you can be kindergarten to 18. i love sword and sorcery stuff and dragons. i enjoy playing D&D pathfinder shadow run ect, and also things like catan, ascension, arkham horror, and munchkin, amoung others. not as big into video games but of coarse they are still fun and yes i like pokemon.

music i like alot of stuff all random what ever catches my ear not into super country screaming or rap normally but exceptions have been made.

uh i love being social and talking, and think better while doing and talking things out. i also enjoy religion (the ideas behind it and the philosophy and pyschology of it) and philosophy.

if you want to know anything else ask or just swing by to say hi i'll talk .

Thanks guys
    Nick

P.S. i also enjoy wearing diapers and acting like a baby from time to time, i'm into dudes and am willing to try most things once. lol

Hey there Nick! great intro! I really hope you stick around to contribute in out many discussions!

I'm certain something in the Mature Forums section will interest you. There are a lot of great discussions, or maybe you could start a Mind/Body discussion, those can always be interesting!

I am fascinated by the psychological and philosophical aspects of religion myself, I consider myself (oddly I suppose) philosophically buddhist, anti-theist. I love Buddhism, I absolutely love it... If I were to get on the topic of Buddhism I could likely talk for hours, maybe even days! It's such a fascinating topic.

So, what religion interests you more? Are you interested in other topics of Psychology?

I really hope to hear back from you soon!

- Lobie

Cherub

Hello there Dlnicky! I'm Cherub and I used to live in Ohio. I used to live in the Newark are (36 miles east of Columbus). I worked in Columbus, commuting 72 miles a day (round trip). I now live in Wisconsin, about 45 minutes south of GreenBay. Glad you found the site, and hope you will have fun and make many new friends. ADISC is one of the best if not THE best AB/DL forums on the net. Welcome aboard!