Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sorry Gary and Monika

Unhappy Sorry Gary and Monika

I now have to apologize to Gary of XPmedical, because I shall now seriously curtail my spending on disposable diapers (my 2 month supply is now about a year due to drastically diminished use) I shall still continue to purchase from ya, just not so much.

I'm sorry Monika of Dependeco, I've just made my last order for a long while,
    at least as long as your diapers last, of which I will soon have 15 of yours (more than a pack of L4s!) that will hopefully last a good many years

Quote Originally Posted by bebehuey View Post
    I now have to apologize to Gary of XPmedical, because I shall now seriously curtail my spending on disposable diapers (my 2 month supply is now about a year due to drastically diminished use) I shall still continue to purchase from ya, just not so much.

I'm sorry Monika of Dependeco, I've just made my last order for a long while,
    at least as long as your diapers last, of which I will soon have 15 of yours (more than a pack of L4s!) that will hopefully last a good many years
    Glad your liking Monika's diapers. I'm going get some more here in a couple of weeks. She probably come up with some new prints to keep our interest up.

Default Re: Sorry Gary and Monika

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    Glad your liking Monika's diapers. I'm going get some more here in a couple of weeks. She probably come up with some new prints to keep our interest up.
    I've been reading your posts about Dependeco and were wondering how thick they were and about how much can it hold before starting to leak?

they seem to run about as much as an M2, maybe an M3, While I still use a disposable during the workweek, (and while visiting my mother) I've cut that usage to less than 1 a day (wearing 24/7) and am now quite happy running an extra washload a day for the rest of it!

I now have enough diapers and stuffers from Monika so that if Gary can't keep me in Dry24/7's I can go to useing 2 a day. One for overnight and one in
    the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    ::checks URL:: Uhhh, this is Adisc.
    Ditto
    (16 char)

Quote Originally Posted by krone6 View Post
    Ditto
    (16 char)
    Remind me to write to Gabe Newell at Valve on Adisc and also Obama. I'm sure they'll be able to see it and take in my comments, right?

pepsicolaisgreat

and also Obama. I'm sure they'll be able to see it and take in my comments, right?
    Did you hear the news today? Obama, signed a law, making toilets illegal and every one must now use and wear diapers. lol xd

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by pepsicolaisgreat View Post
    Did you hear the news today? Obama, signed a law, making toilets illegal and every one must now use and wear diapers. lol xd
    That'd be about the only thing he'd do that would make me happy, LOL