Thread: I lost my Daddy...

Default I lost my Daddy...

I lost my Daddy....he left me...it hurts so much...

Cherub

That is sad to hear. However, for clarification, may I ask which one? Daddy as in AB/DL or Daddy as in RL?

is this a continuation of the previous topic? the one where you supposedly left him? (sorry if it wasnt you but im almost certain it was)

Quote Originally Posted by imJoShuA View Post
    is this a continuation of the previous topic? the one where you supposedly left him? (sorry if it wasnt you but im almost certain it was)
    Looks like it... It's really hard to keep track of what's going on here, Emma.

Regardless. I give massive, massive condolences. I know the gaping hole it leaves in a person's heart to lose their 'Daddy'. All I can say is, there are other people out there who will love your little side just as much as, if not more than, he did, and one day you'll stop hurting so badly... Huge hugs

Emma,these things are,sadly,tragic during this particular time,but I believe that there will be someone who will come along unexpectedly into your life, and that person will be everything you could ever hope for! Stay strong & positive!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cherub View Post
    that is sad to hear. However, for clarification, may i ask which one? Daddy as in ab/dl or daddy as in rl?
    ab/dl

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CharliePup View Post
    Looks like it... It's really hard to keep track of what's going on here, Emma.

Regardless. I give massive, massive condolences. I know the gaping hole it leaves in a person's heart to lose their 'Daddy'. All I can say is, there are other people out there who will love your little side just as much as, if not more than, he did, and one day you'll stop hurting so badly... Huge hugs
    Actually, he broke up with and left me.

i know how to lose a daddy too, cause i lost mine too...
    *hugs* wish i could do more but i don't know what...

Wow. Maybe I'm really naive (yet jaded) but I would expect DL couples to stay together longer, only time I've heard of breakups is when the partner doesn't share the interest with the AB/DL. Condolences to everyone concerned

Why did he leave you? I have read his blogs and still didn't see the reason.