Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: abdl dating sites

Default abdl dating sites

Hi ive been away from the abdl scene for quite a while (2 years roughly) due to non abdl relationships so im a bit out of touch with current news.
    I was wondering which dating/personnels sites are most popular now and if there are any that might be okay and not too sleazy.
    I trust the opinions of people on adisc, i used to be active on the forum a few years ago and found it a pleasant place to hang out.
    I have posted this in mature topics because its an 18+ subject and i dont want to offend anyone.

Diapermates is one of them. It's a pay site now. I think it always has been but they kept changing it and last time I heard, you could now only send one message a day to someone under free membership. When I was on there, I think it was ten messages a day or something and that was after they changed it. It used to be unlimited when I started. That was where I met AB/DL men from it including my ex boyfriend.

To me they are all sleazy, the least of which is fetlife, but it also isn't meant to be a meet a date type place. A lot of munches and stuff seem to get set-up through fetlife though, it just isn't set up to be a dating site (if that makes sense?).

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Howl View Post
    To me they are all sleazy, the least of which is fetlife, but it also isn't meant to be a meet a date type place. A lot of munches and stuff seem to get set-up through fetlife though, it just isn't set up to be a dating site (if that makes sense?).
    It's basically the default dating site for fetish communities and while dating isn't its primary purpose it is used by a lot of people for this purpose as it makes it so much easier to find someone who has the same fetish as you and is in your area. It's purpose is for fetish discussions but it doubles as a social networking site so dating does happen with some frequency.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten View Post
    It's basically the default dating site for fetish communities and while dating isn't its primary purpose it is used by a lot of people for this purpose as it makes it so much easier to find someone who has the same fetish as you and is in your area. It's purpose is for fetish discussions but it doubles as a social networking site so dating does happen with some frequency.
    I don't know I'd call it a dating site. More like a fetish Facebook, and it's constructed in such a way that it can be used for dating.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by naughtybrat View Post
    cool thanks think ill check out fetlife and give it a go
    Be prepared for an astronomical male:female ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by AEsahaettr View Post
    I don't know I'd call it a dating site. More like a fetish Facebook, and it's constructed in such a way that it can be used for dating.
    Yep, that was my point.

Quote Originally Posted by AEsahaettr View Post
    Be prepared for an astronomical male:female ratio.
    In fairness, isn't that about everywhere though?
    (off-topic but interestingly enough if you go to ageplay, it seems to be much more even then on the ABDL side. No idea if it is or just looks that way but yeah)

(off-topic but interestingly enough if you go to ageplay, it seems to be much more even then on the ABDL side. No idea if it is or just looks that way but yeah)
    Perhaps I'm jaded, but I assume any guy who's considering ABDL internet dating isn't aware of the male/female ratio.

On getdare.com it seems to be even, if not more females than men.