Thread: Hello

Default Hello

I have been reading alot on this community and I am very impressed with it. I am a DL and have been since I can remember. I joined because I am very confused and do not know what to do about my current situation. I have been happily married for 14 years and have ond child. My wife has known about the diapers for the last ten years. She had been ok with them as long as she never saw or heard about them. Recently she sent me to a physciatrist to make me stop. I don't know if that is even possible. Any thoughts would be greatfully appreciated

I can say for the most part I have been there done that. Reading the Adult baby threads have really been a good help to me to gain understanding and accept myself for who I am. The best advice I can give you is have an Open mind and ask your self the standard W questions, and take it slow and steady. I have only been a member for about a week and am a lot more compfortable with who I am. The other big tip is Communication, communication Comunication. Talking to my wife was my biggest hurtle so far. I know she is gaining understanding, and I am talking to her about it almost daily in a adult leavel and I am sure she is tolerating this but she still has not gotten totally compfortable and accepting.

A gain welcome

Thank you I think that I will have her read the understanding infantilism website and hope that maybe she will gain a little more understanding about this. I know this is who I am and not something I can just stop