Thread: Does anyone think adult diapers will be heading towards this?

Default Does anyone think adult diapers will be heading towards this?

Does anyone think adult diapers will be heading towards this?
    Heres the link gDiapers - Flushable diapers from gDiapers are 100% biodegradable. Flush, compost or toss..
    Any thoughts or comments.

Default Re: Does anyone think adult diapers will be heading towards this?

I don't think that it would impact the adult diaper market. The institutional use in hospitals and nursing homes wouldn't go for that because no one has all day to flush diaper liners down the toilet lol. Also adult pads would be much bigger and clog the toilet.

toilet clogging would be a problem
    also what you flush ends up at water treatment plants to sift out of the waste water as part of the treatment process.

methedragon2

I hope not cuz I like the crinkle of the diapers and much as the smell and feel and I already miss the old plastic backed dispossable that made a lot more of the crinkling sound

Looking at the video on the site, it is way to much work. after use you have to tear the sides off so the stuff that holds the wetness can drop in the toilet then you need to "swishstick" the stuff in the toilet before you can flush. Now try that with adult size one and load. No Sir.

If they were to become popular I'm sure most citys and towns would ban there use. They wouldn't want them in their waste water and sewage systems.