Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Waist size?

Default Waist size?

What is the max waist size that size 6 diapers can strech to fit?
    I am wondering since I have a 28 inch waist and a size 4 obviously wont work but my curious side said to see if it would fit and the tabs barely reached the very edge of the wings.

Default Re: Waist size?

They may stretch to be able to fit. But they might not have much capacity. If you do try it should fit. Pampers Baby Dry are more absorbent and have stretchier tabs. Luvs work well as well. The Pampers Cruisers are less absorbent and less stretchy.

I have no clue, I know I am far too large for actual baby diapers.

I'm not sure about size 6. I know that pampers cruisers are made in size 7 though. Google it. It will likely be difficult to find in a retail store, but for a true baby diaper, ordering these are probably your best bet. I make no claims as to them fitting still.

Default Re: Waist size?

I think I've heard of people with a 28 waist being able to squeeze into pampers size 7, but again, I'm not for certain

i have a 29 in waist and i can wear a pampers size 6 its tight on my man hood but i can streatch it on

My waist weighs 39 inches; no way will I ever be able to fit any brand of size 6 diapers.

Thanks, I was just wondering since I knew they fit more than they were made for.Anyone have any experiance with parents choice size 6?

Quote Originally Posted by dprlvr1 View Post
    Thanks, I was just wondering since I knew they fit more than they were made for.Anyone have any experiance with parents choice size 6?
    Yea, I've been able to use two together and get it to fit. I have a 30" waist, and I was barely able to get two size 6 huggies to get all the way around my waist. Basically, what I'd do is I'd take the tapes from one and the front wings of the other and attach them around my waist. Then I could fold the diaper part underneath me and tape it up.