Thread: The Awesome and Amazing Me, TBJ

Cool The Awesome and Amazing Me, TBJ

I am TBJ, a runoff of another persona that we like to keep separate from this little kink of having an unusual interest in pacifiers/binkies, stuffed animals, and pullups. I don't think I made an introduction but most people all ready know me, but I'll do this anyway.

I am an extreme writer. And an extreme guy. I am awesome. I am 19 and keep screwing up my life, yet despite this I have a firm faith in God that it'll be OK IN THE END, it's just gonna be really tough until then. I also like music and rhyming/rapping/anything music related

Instrument of choice: Guitar

Random Heroes: GIR - INVADER ZIM and Pojo

Little background:

I was told I had dysgraphia (basically my handwriting sucks) and ADHD which I have been convinced is a non existant disease.

I was basically forced to get though school, should have been held back every year since 6th grade but they kept passing me. No complaints.

I was severely depressed with the school and my parents telling me I'm screwed up in my head. I was suicidal and tried a few times, self-mutiliated, etc. I was expelled from highschool for talking about Columbine. I was sent to Juvenile Hall, house arrest, community service, the embarressment of the century. One night a girl rescued me and later I became a Christian. But being a Christian has changed my outlook at life, and I am sorry to say I did drugs and alcohol and it's still a problem.

I got kicked from my parents house, from my house of Christians, and from my church in the past 400 days (one year +) I was arrested for accidentally cutting a church worker with a razor. I am on probation, I have been in jail for three weeks, I am absolutly miserable living back with my parents.

But the reason I reveal this:

Though I am sad, I am confident, proud, knowing what to do to be happy. I have joy and contentment in God 70 percent of the time and if I just had some new friends it be like 80 or 90. I struggle, I know all do. But I am here to say to those that are struggling, it's ok, that there is a God that loves you and wants the best for you, even if you don't understand why.

If you do not beleive, I encourage you knock and seek and you shall find. But I understand why some people don't want to. I understand and my job is to hope you find your way, but that doesn't mean I condem or judge you or anything.

Have hope! You may very well be weird, like myself, and have strange kinks. But your diapers and clothes, and what you eat or how you sleep is NOT HOW YOU ARE DEFINED.

God defines you as beloved Children.

You don't have to believe in God to believe in the message He brings.

Regardless of that, I am here to tell you about the lies that you coop up. If your a believer than you believe these things are from Satan. If you are not a beleiver than those thoughts can only be from others or yourself. NO MATTER the side of the equation your on, I will be the first to tell you the TRUTH.

Sometimes I may come off as harsh or mean, but that is never the case. My motivation is growth, for spiritual and non spiritual peoples.

Common things I will say

"That's a lie. You are someone."

"That's bullshit, you are intelligent."

You may not always understand me, but trust me cause I know truth from lies. I will never insult you intentionally and will never do anything but love on you, the best I can. That may look different to some people.

I think it's safe to say some of us are a tad insecure (I don't like cookie stealers!) So, my hopes is to bring some sense of it. I never want us to depend on our DL / TB / AB tendencies because than that, to me anyway, takes away from it. It's fun because you don't have to do it, but you can do it. Some may disagree with me, that's ok.

Other than that

I LIKE TACOS!

I'm simply awesome

Welcome to our community! I hope to see you around and posting too!

Just a heads up, this big sermon you just gave, most are going to avoid your into thread now because of it. Some here just absolutely steer clear of religous stuff for various reasons I will not go into.

As for myself I am a christian and believe in God and that Jesus Christ walked this earth and died for me and everyone else who believes. Except I would not go around preaching like you just did, people take offense to randomly preaching your religion when you did not ask them. People on here are specially anal about it than normal, so just be careful or you will be neg repped to hell! (pun intended!)

Quote Originally Posted by tbjay View Post
    I was told I had dysgraphia (basically my handwriting sucks)...

I LIKE TACOS!
    Very interesting about the handwriting. Maybe that's what I have a touch of because my handwriting isn't too great either. One reason I ended up doing drafting for a living - only needed to print well!

YES, soft taco supremes from Taco Bell...Yummy!!!

~Pramrider

Quote Originally Posted by tbjay View Post
    Random Heroes: GIR - INVADER ZIM and Pojo
    Good Choices.

I was told I had dysgraphia (basically my handwriting sucks)
    Mine sucks too but it's better then my brother's that writes like a 1st grader and he's 26.

Though I am sad, I am confident, proud, knowing what to do to be happy. I have joy and contentment in God 70 percent of the time and if I just had some new friends it be like 80 or 90. I struggle, I know all do. But I am here to say to those that are struggling, it's ok, that there is a God that loves you and wants the best for you, even if you don't understand why.

If you do not beleive, I encourage you knock and seek and you shall find. But I understand why some people don't want to. I understand and my job is to hope you find your way, but that doesn't mean I condem or judge you or anything.

Have hope! You may very well be weird, like myself, and have strange kinks. But your diapers and clothes, and what you eat or how you sleep is NOT HOW YOU ARE DEFINED.

God defines you as beloved Children.

You don't have to believe in God to believe in the message He brings.

Regardless of that, I am here to tell you about the lies that you coop up. If your a believer than you believe these things are from Satan. If you are not a beleiver than those thoughts can only be from others or yourself. NO MATTER the side of the equation your on, I will be the first to tell you the TRUTH.
    Please reframe from talking about religon. Sorry but I hate when people preach.

I LIKE TACOS!
    Yummy!!!

hay gd to see new people here as always =) anyway nice to meat u

the others do have a point some people may not like ya preaching around like that (but not me i dont rely mind)

hope u enjoy it here =)

Kylie

you mean refrain..
    and he wasnt preaching, just talking about his life.
    nothing big...

Countdown

Welcome to ADISC, TBJay! Sounds like you've had a rough life. While I personally have become less confident that there is a god, I think it is positive to believe in god. Like in your case, it gives people hope and a reason to carry on. Hopefully, your life will straighten out soon; you sound like a pretty cool guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura
    I don't think it's right to tell him to refrain from talking about religion. It might be a subject you dislike talking about, but that doesn't mean he can't talk about it altogether. If you don't like it, simply ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    I don't think it's right to tell him to refrain from talking about religion. It might be a subject you dislike talking about, but that doesn't mean he can't talk about it altogether. If you don't like it, simply ignore it.
    Sorry guess I didn't explain myself better. It's ok to talk about religion just don't go overboard you know what I mean?