Thread: New member

Default New member

Hi,
    My name is Kiki and I decided to join this site to gain more insight in my husband's fetish.
    He is a diaper lover, submissive and all-round freak It's caused some problems in the past, but I think we've got it figured out now.
    As for me, I'm a former teacher, staying home with the kids for a few years. I'm quite dominant and if the mood hits, I may keep my (very embarrassed) husband in diapers for much longer than he enjoys.
    Due to time constraints I may not be on often, but I do look forward to reading about others' experiences and maybe sharing some of my own.

Quote Originally Posted by kikimo View Post
    Hi,
    My name is Kiki and I decided to join this site to gain more insight in my husband's fetish.
    He is a diaper lover, submissive and all-round freak It's caused some problems in the past, but I think we've got it figured out now.
    As for me, I'm a former teacher, staying home with the kids for a few years. I'm quite dominant and if the mood hits, I may keep my (very embarrassed) husband in diapers for much longer than he enjoys.
    Due to time constraints I may not be on often, but I do look forward to reading about others' experiences and maybe sharing some of my own.
    Hey there kikimo! Welcome to ADISC!

It's very nice that you are that accepting! A lot of other people here deal with accepting their bf/gf's fetish. I'm sure you can provide people a lot of support in this boat!

So, do you have any favourite movies? We got a new TV at my house, 3D LG one So, I quite liked watching Lion King 3D, however my favourite movie still stands as Wreck-it-Ralph! I can't wait for it to come out!

Hope to hear back from you soon!

- Lobie