Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eating out

Lightbulb Eating out

I was wondering if anyone else kinda felt childish when they eat out. By which I mean accidently making a mess, or getting the food around your face. I have this problem especially with chicken wings and ribs, does anyone else have this happen or do you have other foods that cause this problem for you?

The more childish I feel the better ^^

For me, when it comes to wings, its kind of hard to feel childish at Hooters.......

There are a few places I can feel a little childish. Eating ribs or basically any food with just your hands like crawfish, clams, mussels. I love going to places that serve that kind of food and give you a bib and some wet wipes. Good food and I have a fun time getting a little messy.

Default Re: Eating out

I totally forgot about getting crab legs at a restaurant, I'll admit, when they bring out the bib, i act shy about it, but i do rather enjoy it. If only to keep my shirt clean.

Quote Originally Posted by NyanFloyd View Post
    For me, when it comes to wings, its kind of hard to feel childish at Hooters.......
    LOL I can imagine. xD

I'm not a huge fan of getting messy, but any kid's meals where you get to use your hands (chicken nuggets, fruit slices, animal crackers, whatever) are pretty fun.

Being a babyfur isn't going to compel me to be a disgusting and messy eater. If anything, it would ruin all feeling for me.

Default Re: Eating out

I'm not saying i do it on purpose, but you know, it happens

i use a bib out in public and cant help but make a mess and i feel well small and childish.