Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looks and feels like real underwear!

Default Looks and feels like real underwear!

So I was looking for the Depends with tabs that I used to buy and these sorts of things are all I can find!

I just needed something to tie me over until my shipment of Attends comes in, cause I didn't want to use my night time diapers during the day, but it's like noone actually carries adult diapers anymore!

I was just wondering if any of you actually wear them? I know if I do I'll leak horribly, and god knows if I poop, >_>

So that leaves me wondering who buys these things? Cause this incontinent person certainly can't.

Looks like you might be stuck with house brands from CVS,Wallgreens,Wal Mart,Rite Aid or what everelse you can find where you live.

I dunno, I cant even find a proper diaper for an adult on store shelves these days here, I guess the pullups do for light incontinence tho (slow dribble) I did try some Men's Depends underwear, they're gray, they seemed to hold about 20oz, but Lord help you if you flood.. didn't have too much issue with messing em tho

Oleman72 is right. WalGreens band diapers, although they are cloth-backed, are FAR better than depends underwear. I've never bought those and don't ever plan to. I once considered them. However, since I bought my own multi-layered cloth training pants for days I can't actually diaper up proper,,,I use those. So my advise would be to forgo the depend underwear and go for store brand diapers.

Our Rite Aid only sells the Tena pads. But, it's alright, my Attends arrived two days early so I only "wasted" two of my Abenas.

I say waste, because during the day I almost always seem to poop before I've used the Abena to full capacity.

Hi I us the original Tena they show 5 or 6 dropletts, I can wet a couple of times with out leaking,,but if I take a female pad slit it down the centre of the tape u peel of the sticky side, take the tap off put inside my pullup I can wet 6 and more times and it bulges real nice too..Its like using a booster...good luck

Certainty, the wallgreens brand is better... I"ve tried the real fit from depends and they are not that good.