Thread: Hi Hi

Default Hi Hi

Hi everyone my names athena i joined a while a go then kinda dissapeared but im back and ready to have fun i like to meet new people and enjoy having fun which i hope i will here hehe anyway thats all i got so pm me if ya wanna talk more

Hi Athena,

I'm a new member too but I think we are in the right place for friendly folk Welcome.

Hey Athena! Welcome to Adisc! Great to have you back!

I see it says in your profile that you are shy.... but we would love to hear more about you.....

Please, don't be afraid..... We don't bite.... much.....

This thread is the perfect spot to tell us about yourself so we can get to know you... Like, what do you like to do in your spare time? What kind of music/movies/hobbies are you into?
    Of course, this is also a support group and we are here to listen to your troubles and help you deal and this isn't the worst spot to at least mention any issues you may be having. Being into diapers does NOT make life simple! If anything - It can make it super-complicated!!!!

Hope to hear more soon....

Love and hugs...