Thread: Hello Everyone >///<

Default Hello Everyone >///<

Hello... hehe This is my Introduccion... >///<
    Just another abdl boy here. I'm kinda shy, introvert, but I can be a nice person... I have been here searching in posts and after I while I decided to join here! Just to know I have a tendency of liking diapers, but it's good to know more about it
    I like to draw, to write, I love videogames, anime, and a little bit of computer programming... hehe
    I entered this site because of support, because of talking and sharing, so I can gain confidence on myself on this too!

I hope I have a great time on here!

Hi cyanSnuggieboy, welcome to the site. What do you draw? I've always wanted to able to draw dogs well.
    And what videogames are you into? Are you familiar with the Mario games?

Enjoy your stay

Welcome, I like video games and programming as well! I hope you find what you are looking for here!

I'm a video game fan too. I have to admit tho I'm not into many modern console games. I play WoW a lot and recently got addicted to an android game called Fun Run multiplayer. Other times I play on one of my more retro consoles. Sega mega drive anyone?

Welcome to the forums.