Thread: Howdy

Default Howdy

I've liked diapers since I was young. I've never really been able to trace why, or what event lit the spark that became desire. Now I'm grown, married and have children. My wife knows I like them and has worn for me a couple of times, (it was awsome!) but has a hard time getting into it because she deals with kids diapers all day long. I really don't blame her at all.

I read stories from this site until I reached my limit, then signed up and read till I reached my time limit and became a lurker, which sounds creepy, so I decided it wouldn't hurt to post an intro.

I'm not really into the baby thing, I just like diapers.

Aside from this I like math, basketball, the outdoors, web design, reading (lots of reading) and being a dad.

Hi.

Just being nosey here so don't feel like you must answer, but do you wear diapers too? Or you just like them on other people?

Both, My wife doesn't really think it's all that hot to see me in them so I've only worn with her once. Besides, seeing her in them is quite satisfying! But I do like to wear when I'm alone.