Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wet nurse

Default wet nurse

i think i have found a lady who says she can "nurse" adults! apparently there is a group of people who are in ANR, [adult nuresig relatiohships]. has any one come across this? i will keep you posted.

I haven't seen any women who have actually wanted to nurse a male. If you have, good luck and hope it's for real.

I have heard of ANRs but I always thought of them as exclusively between couples rather than random hook ups so this is an unusual case for me.

I have never heard of this. I Google it and there was a lot of sites. I saw this one ANR Dating - Adult Nursing Relationships. It looks like they use facebook with it. There are also several blogs out there too.

I have heard of it when I got an account on fetlife. There are a few groups dedicated to just that. Alot these women are just looking for someone to breastfeed, which I thought was just between couples also. Not that I am personally looking for that and all, but I hope that may help if you're looking a wet nurse

It sounds cool, although breastfeeding is for not only providing nourishment but also providing a relationship between the mother and child. So I feel this would be cool to have, but would rather have my wife do it for it would be intimate then.

just back from my first taste of breast milk in 55 years! it was really great not as milk as i thought, but as was pointed out to me what fills a real baby is more of a sip to an adult. my "wet nurse" wouldn't get involved in AB stuff,but did feed me for 2 hours. it was brilliant,and maybe i can wear a nappy next time.

I don't think I could bring myself to do this with a hitherto unexplored female, but to each his/her own! Glad it worked out! I did "nurse" from my wife a few times when she was producing milk, and it was certainly plenty of fun, though I didn't really attach any regression fantasies to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    a hitherto unexplored female..
    she's not a jungle

You have to be careful with that nursing stuff, breastmilk has natural laxative qualities, you might end up having uncontrollable baby poo.

I have heard of ANR relationships before, but I dont know how common they are. Yes, there seems to be a general reluctance for woman to do this for grown men, I think mostly because of social programming. I have done this with a few partners, and they have always said it feels wonderful, intimate, and surprisingly sensual. I think if more woman knew how good it feels for the nurser, they would be more willing to try it.