Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pullups

Default pullups

i was wondering if there was a "size chart" for the regular kids pullups.
    i have a 35-40 inch waist and was wondering which size (if any) would fit me.
    i mainly want it due to the princess pullups hehe.

They won't fit you. They don't even fit people with 30 inch waists. I would say 24in is the minimum.

don't i know it I have some cluttering my stash that i'd love to wear. You can kind of fashion them together if you're patient, they don't hold much though (not that that's surprising!)

We all wish this was true, but it just wont happen...

I have a 40 waist and tried it doesn't work. the smallest diaper i can wear is l/xl goodnites.

I can fit my way into the Huggies Pullups. It's tough, but doable at waist 32''

You can extend the sides with the velcro sides of another Pull-Ups, but it won't rise enough for proper protection, it can work, I do it from time to time just for the thrill of wearing them, you can wet them but they won't hold too much at all, I would never ever trust theses as a working protection at all, but they are fun to wear sometimes even if the rise is ridiculously down there.

I wish I could fit in pullups but I can't.

I have to use adult size diapers instead.

Quote Originally Posted by silverpower View Post
    I can fit my way into the Huggies Pullups. It's tough, but doable at waist 32''
    Yikes, I'd say I'm about waist 34 right now and there's no way in hell I could fit in those things by default. You'll do yourself an injury if you're not careful haha!

'no doctor, I don't know how I got all these dead-blood cells around my waist and upper thighs...!'